MAKING IT IN PLASTIC
Goodfish is a group of toolmaking and plastic injection moulding businesses with manufacturing, printing, assembly and design facilities in Cannock and Worcester.
Our machine size ranges from 35t to 800t.
What are the 10 things that differentiate us from other ‘trade’ injection moulders and toolmakers?
- We run along lean principles – we live & breathe Kaizen
- We have our own, in-house product and tooling/mould design team – we have designed, manufactured and launched our own products under the brand names Stique and Goodfish
- We have in-house prototyping, printing & assembly skills
- We are supported by private equity investors, so can invest in new equipment, automation and software as & when required
- We are experienced at acquiring other injection moulding companies – 5 in the last 5 years
- Our management teams in Cannock and Worcester are a mixture of life-long, died-in-the-wool ‘trade’ injection moulders or toolmakers plus people who know there’s a world outside of moulding and toolmaking; they bring in new ideas and best practice from outside (e.g. Tier 1 automotive). The combination of industry experience and outside influence is very strong.
- Our skilled operators and technicians actually enjoy working for us – we have an award to prove it!
- Our customers appreciate our reliability – 99.9% OTIF and 48 PPM (2015)
- Goodfish Group manufacturing facilities operate systems and processes which are accredited to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 at both our facilities
- 30% of our output is exported to ‘low cost’ countries such as Poland, Hungary, India and China